1st Men’s deliverance
Confessions Col 2 vs 14, 15; 1 vs 13-14; Gal. 3 vs 13-14; 2 Tim. 4 vs 18; Isaiah 53 vs 3-5; 54 vs 17; Rev. 12 vs 11
1. Thank the Lord for his redemptive power which never fails or diminishes
2. Lord walk back to the foundation of my life and carry out the necessary surgical operation
3. I release myself in Jesus name form every marital and ancestral curse
4. I take authority over and bond the strongman attached to any area of my life in Jesus name
5. In the name of Jesus, I break all marital curses placed on me by household enemies.
6. Anything present in me that is anti marriage in nature, go now in Jesus name
7. All family idols form both sides of my parents release me in Jesus name.
8. I refuse to follow any evil pattern…
View original post 35 more words